Its fast-paced, its crazy, its loud, rarely a dull moment....that's the Ledinsky house on an average day. Take a peek inside Life as a Ledinsky.

Thursday, October 6, 2022

August 2013 Day one....check!

I walked into Greenwood toward the kindergarten hall to pick up Kenna after day one.  However, I ran into Wyatt first, who was in the process of picking up Kenna from her classroom...
"Mom! It was the best day EVER!  Kenna, I saw you having so much fun in PE, playing freeze or something.  Did you love kindergarten? Mom, Drake is in the bathroom."
He walked to pick up Drake, and he had it all under control.  All 3 of them were so excited. It was such a lovely feeling to have them so pumped about school. We are so grateful for the staff of Greenwood Elementary.
Drake said, "Mom, I got to move my pin up!  It was such a great day!"  Then, he preceded to inundate Wyatt with questions about 2nd grade.
Mrs Joyce, another 3rd grade teacher, asked Wyatt, in the hallway, how the day was going.  Wyatt said, "This is going to be the BEST year yet!!"  Mrs Joyce said that the look of pride and excitement in his eyes was priceless.
Today, when I walked them to school for the second day (against their wishes, of wanting to go alone) Wyatt was inistant that I could not walk upstairs to his classroom. I needed to get a paper from his teacher, but I backed off, and said I would get it later.  Wow, Mr big kid doesn't want his parents upstairs in the 3rd grade rooms.  geeesh!
Drake, as predicted, walked off to his classroom, cool and collected and under the radar.
Kenna, got into her room (she did allow me in) and went to hug her new friend Gabby. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment