Its fast-paced, its crazy, its loud, rarely a dull moment....that's the Ledinsky house on an average day. Take a peek inside Life as a Ledinsky.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Incredible Naples Vacation

We had an absolutely fabulous time in Naples, visiting Nana & Papa Ledinsky.  The kids count day, literally, all year long until we go for our annual trip. We had perfect weather this year.  We spent everyday at the beach & the kids made many "beach friends."  We also went boating, out for ice-cream, fishing, a trip to Marco Island to visit Kramers, dancing, and so much more.  We are always sad to leave...and the kids begin counting down the days until next year.  Here are some quotes from our vacation.

Drake (right as we stepped off the plane onto the jet bridge)
I smell Florida!  I smell HOT!

Kenna
I miss Molly when I am here.  I think Harper misses me.

Wyatt (during many beach games played as Wyatt & Drake against Jon)
If you wanted the Hawkeyes to win, you should have had us be the Hawkeyes.


Conner from Connecticut was one of the friends the kids made at the beach.  Luckily, Conner's vacation was just about as long as ours, so the kids got to play with him almost everyday.  One day, I started talking to Kenna about her "Girls ONLY!" behavior that day when Conner wanted to play.
Jess:  Girls can be friends with boys, too.  Mom has friends that are boys.
Kenna:  Like you and Tom, Mom?
(she was referring to Tom Lewandowski, and just totally cracked me up.)
Jess:  Yes, Kenna, like me & Tom.

1 comment: