Its fast-paced, its crazy, its loud, rarely a dull moment....that's the Ledinsky house on an average day. Take a peek inside Life as a Ledinsky.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Girlfriends

Drake has had a couple conversations lately that are totally cracking me up; about girlfriends.  In both of these instances, he did not think I could hear him.


Drake's conversation with Brady over lunch~
Drake-Do you have a girlfriend?
Brady-Yes.
Drake-Who is it?
Brady-I'll tell you if you tell me your girlfriend.
Drake-Promise you won't tell anyone, except your sister.
Brady-My girlfriend is Sarah.
Drake-I'll whisper mine to you.
Brady-My girlfriend has an old house.  She has a tree with vines you can swing on.
Drake-I've never been to my girlfriend's house.  Maren has brown hair.
Brady-Does she know that you love her?


Drake & Brady in the backseat of the car, again, thinking I cannot hear them. 
Drake - Lydia is in love with me, but I am not in love with Lydia.


Later the same day, he says to Jess, "I am Lydia's girlfriend, but she is not my girlfriend."  What is super cute, is this little doll has been in the same preschool class with Drake since they were 1 yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment