Its fast-paced, its crazy, its loud, rarely a dull moment....that's the Ledinsky house on an average day. Take a peek inside Life as a Ledinsky.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day....AWESOME!

Wyatt was thrilled to go to kindergarten this morning.  It was a tough good-bye for Jon and I, but Wyatt did not know that.  Mrs. Iles turned to the lingering parents and whispered, "If you are going to cry, it is time to leave!"  And we did.  He's such a big boy now!  We kept very busy during Wyatt's first day of kindergarten.  Drake, Kenna & I went to the Science Ctr, library, out to lunch with Nonnie, grocery store, then it was almost time to pick him up.  He ran out of the classroom saying, "It was AWESOME!"  I was so relieved to hear that, but I had a feeling he would love it.
Drake's hilarious quote of the day, nothing to do with kindergarten, was to do with toothbrushes.  We bought new ones at the store.  Right when we got home, he ran upstairs to brush his teeth & put it in its proper place.  He brought me his old one, "Mom, I want to sell this at the garage sale."  So precious.  Just a little entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment