Its fast-paced, its crazy, its loud, rarely a dull moment....that's the Ledinsky house on an average day. Take a peek inside Life as a Ledinsky.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big Brother I adore

Drake adores Wyatt more than you may guess.  He usually chooses the same "favorite" things as Wyatt, prefers to agree with him & sometimes will not answer a question directed at him before asking Wyatt what he thinks.  However, Wyatt going to kindergarten this year has helped Drake grow into himself a bit and develop his own opinions & leadership skills.  However, once Wyatt is home, it is soon back to the way of little brother adoring big brother.  This dynamic between them cannot be better illustrated than by a recent conversation regarding sampling almond butter for the first time.


W-I like it.
D – I like it.
W – Actually, I don’t like it.
D – I don’t like it.
W - (sideways glance & glimmer in his eye) I do like it.
D – I like it.
W – I don’t like it.
D – I don’t like it.
W – Drake, you are just trying to be like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment