Its fast-paced, its crazy, its loud, rarely a dull moment....that's the Ledinsky house on an average day. Take a peek inside Life as a Ledinsky.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

What I want to be when I grow up.........

I had asked Wyatt to help Kenna get to the bathroom b/c I was consoling Drake who just bumped his head.  Kenna was just in her undies b/c we were in the middle of getting jammies put on.  Drake and I walk into the bathroom, and here it goes...
Wyatt, pointing to Kenna's nipples, "and Kenna, you will be a mommy and feed babies from here.  You will be a mommy.  I want to to be a fireman, mom."
Kenna, "I want to be a mommy with babies."
Drake, "I want to be a hunter.  Mom, hunters have real guns, right?"
Wyatt, "Drake, you have to be really old to have a real gun, like older than daddy.  He can't have a real gun."
Kenna, "I want to be a fireman mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment